Lumenis UltraPulse laser beauty treatment is a modern cutting-edge technology that guarantees even more efficiency and safety. Due to its high power and precision, the UltraPulse laser ensures the high speed of the procedures, while traumatizing the skin to a minimum. Currently the most powerful medical CO2 laser, it is the only device that enables doctors to work in any selected layers of the skin. The procedure is carried out at the Medemis Clinic by a dermatologist.
UltraPulse is the most powerful CO2 laser in aesthetic medicine.
UltraPulse laser therapy offers the widest range of treatment options for aesthetic and dermatological problems:
- Laser resurfacing at different levels for skin rejuvenation (wrinkle smoothing, skin tightening, incl. eyelids)
- Resurfacing of scars (incl. acne scars)
- Removal of pigmented spots
- Removal of skin lesions (keratosis, papillomas, moles, naevi)
The software of the appliance has various modes that can be tailored to the nature and extent of skin damage, age and individual requirements for rehabilitation period. This ensures an obvious improvement of the skin just after one procedure without the surgical intervention. Based on the depth, laser resurfacing can be divided into:
- Light fractional laser resurfacing (Gentle FX) is used for skin rejuvenation (it smoothes fine and average-depth lines, removes pigmented spots and superficial scars, increases the skin tone, reduces the first signs of ageing and restores the youthful appearance of the skin).
Price of the procedure for the entire face € 800
- Deep fractional laser resurfacing (Deep FX) affects the deep layers of the skin and allows the skin to achieve a noticeable improvement (the skin looks up to 10 years younger). The results of deep fractional resurfacing can be compared with the results of plastic surgery, without an actual surgery. The rehabilitation period lasts up to two weeks. Deep fractional laser resurfacing restores loose, wrinkled skin with pigmented spots and smoothes the scarring on the skin.
Price of the procedure for the entire face € 1600
- Deep + light laser resurfacing (Active FX + Deep FX = Total FX) – this combination of two modes is used for resurfacing deep acne scars and wrinkles.
Price of the procedure for the entire face € 2000
The specialist of the Medemis Clinic will help select the treatment that suits you best. The price of anaesthesia € 50 is added to the price of the procedure.
Good to know:
The procedure is carried out with a mild dose of general anaesthesia, therefore it is painless. After the procedure, there will be redness and swelling of the skin (especially in the area around the eyes), and depending on the mode selected the rehabilitation period lasts 7-10 days, which requires staying home.
Post-care after the procedure at home is very important. You will be given necessary instructions for post-care after the procedure. Since the skin is light-sensitive after the procedure, it is very important that you avoid the sun for 2-4 months. Therefore the procedure is performed only during autumn and winter (usually from October to March).
Patients are very satisfied with the results of the procedure and can see the noticeable effect approximately in 2-4 months after resurfacing. The rejuvenating effect lasts on the average 5 years depending on life style.
We provide treatments to under 18 year olds only with parental consent.
- Active herpes
- Active acne
- Current treatment with Roaccutane or the same treatment less than 6 months ago
“I enjoy working with the UltraPulse laser as it helps solve so many problems. You can remove skin lesions easily and safely without scarring. Laser surfacing is an excellent alternative for beauty and reconstructive surgery as it thoroughly heals the scarred skin, improves the skin tension and elasticity, and removes superficial wrinkles. Splendid results make both the patient and the doctor happy.”
UltraPulse laser resurfacing