PRP plasmalifting is an effective method to rejuvenate the skin. It is a completely natural method that uses plasma from your own blood. That’s why it is also called the Vampir Lifting.
How is the treatment done?
Plasmalifting involves using your own blood plasma as an injectable anti-ageing treatment. First, the blood is taken from the patient (about 15 ml). Valuable platelet-enriched plasma is separated from the blood by centrifugation, which is then transferred to the desired area by injection. Plasma platelets stimulate skin renewal and play an important role in wound healing. By transferring platelets into the skin, it starts the regenerative process. As a result, the skin is rejuvenated – skin is tighter and smoother, the complexion is more even and bright.
Plasmalifting can be done on face, neck, decolletage and hands to rejuvenate the skin. Plasmalifting is also very effective to stimulate hair growth. Plasma is injected into the desired areas where it absorbs and distributes evenly in the skin. The treatment takes all together about an hour. Using your own natural plasma ensures 0% risks and negative reactions, which makes the treatment suitable for those who have sensitive or allergic skin.
We recommend plasmalifting for problems like:
- Tired and dry skin
- Uneven complexion
- Signs of ageing
- Superficial wrinkles
- Loss of volume in the skin
- Thin hair or slow hair growth
- Sensitivity or allergy to strong creams, serums or other beauty treatments
- Restoring skin after chemical peeling or laser treatment
The results appear within 2 weeks after the procedure. Superficial wrinkles are diminished and facial skin is fresher, smoother and more youthful. The result is very individual and depends on the condition of the skin. In order to reach a longer lasting effect (up to 6 months), it is advised to have a session of 3 treatments with 2–4 weeks apart.
- Improves skin tone and complexion
- The collagen structure in the skin is restored, skin becomes more elastic and feels fuller
- The surface of the skin is smoother
- Wrinkles are diminished
- Acne scars are improved
- Hair growth is accelerated/ hair loss is decreased or stopped
Good to know
It is advised not to eat very fatty foods two days before the procedure and have a light breakfast on the day of the procedure. That way the plasma from the blood is of the highest quality and assures the best result. We advise doing the procedure in the first half of the day.
After plasmalifting procedure:
- Do not put on make-up the same day
- Do not work out on the same day
- Do not go to the sauna and swimming pool for 2 weeks after the treatment
- Do not wash your head on the same day after the treatment.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Illness* or active herpes
- Autoimmune diseases
* Pre-consultation with the specialist is required.
We provide treatments to under 18-year-olds only with parental consent.