Medemis Clinic has been providing plastic surgery services since 2015. Plastic surgeon consultations are conducted at Medemis Clinic. Plastic surgery is performed in the premises of the private hospital Fertilitas. Consultations are conducted and plastic surgery is performed by plastic surgeon Dr. Mare Malva.
Dr. Mare Malva graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tartu in 1998. In 1999 she acquired the specialty of a non-specialized physician in the internship of the University of Tartu and in 2000-2004 the specialty of a plastic surgeon at the Plastic Surgery Department of the University of Helsinki. Currently, Dr. Malva is working as plastic surgeon in Estonia as well as Finland. Since 2006, she is working at the plastic surgery department of the Hyvinkää hospital in Finland.
Medemis Clinic offers the following plastic surgery services:
- Breast augmentation. We use ergonomic, non-ergonomic (round) and teardrop breast implants.
- Breast correction. Frequently, women need breast correction after breastfeeding or considerable loss of weight when breasts have lost volume and are sagging. Surgery will lift breasts and correct their shape.
- Breast reduction. This surgery is intended both for women and men whose overly large breasts impair the quality of their life.
- Abdominal correction. The procedure includes removal of excessive stomach skin, reduction of an oversized stomach, correction of stomach skin, which has stretched after pregnancy or lost its elasticity due to age, i.e. pendulous abdomen.
- Droopy and heavy upper or sagging lower eyelids can make you appear older than you actually are, creating a tired look.
- Correction of protruding ears.
Liposuction slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion.
Facelift surgery is a procedure when saggy facial muscles are tightened and excessive skin is removed surgically.
“Plastic surgery results are permanent, which means that this is a life-changing decision. In order to achieve as good and expected result as possible, you should act knowingly. Already before you come to consultation it would be wise to gather information from the clinic’s homepage and learn about various options. During consultation at Medemis we will together fix a treatment plan taking into account your individual peculiarities and wishes. When you have a clear picture of the entire process, your fears will just go away and there will be no unexpected surprises. We encourage you to come to consultation, and do not be afraid – consultation will not oblige you to decide in favour of surgery there and then”.
Plastic surgeon appointment