Botulinun injections are used to narrow your face and prevent the so-called jowl. The procedure is especially popular with women. Jowls appear due to the tightening of the neck muscles and excess flesh in the neck area, while the well-developed masseter muscle makes the face look square and masculine. Botulinum injections relax the masseter muscle and neck muscles, resulting in a better defined jawline. The effect arrives approximately in 10 days and lasts 3-6 months.
Good to know:
- Keep the injection area clean and avoid excessive sweating
- Do not use make-up products for 12 hours after injections
- You should not drink alcohol for 24 hours
- The swelling and redness that occur after the injections will disappear in about 10 minutes.
- To facilitate the effect of treatment, it is recommended to actively use your mimic for half an hour.
- We provide treatments to under 18 year olds only with parental consent.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Severe neuromuscular diseases
- Active herpes
“The changes are light but noticeable – and the result is a more youthful face with better proportions.”