Look the best at your age.
Today, the possibilities of filler injections are nearly endless. Experienced specialists work with filler injections as sculptors since new techniques make it possible to lift and contour the face while reducing wrinkles, creases, and folds. Medemis Facelift is a non-surgical facelift, in which three different filler injections – Juvederm Ultra, and Voluma/Volift – are combined. These three fillers ensure a complete lifting effect.
Who is Medemis Facelift meant for?
Medemis Facelift is an ideal solution for those who need to freshen their looks and rejuvenate their face but do not want to undergo plastic surgery. A non-surgical facelift will help to solve the following beauty concerns:
- Tired or ageing facial expression
- “Crow’s feet” at the corners of the eyes
- Tear troughs
- Thin and/or asymmetrical lips
- Smoker’s lines
- Sunken cheekbones
- Drooping mouth corners
- Loose skin
- Asymmetrical face
- Nasolabial folds
- Loose skin at the jawline
- Jaw wrinkles
What are the advantages of non-surgical facelift in comparison to plastic surgery?
- The result is more natural.
- The component of filler injections (hyaluronic acid) is human body friendly.
- The patient has total control over the result. During the procedure, patient can watch herself/himself in the mirror as well as monitor the process.
- The period of rehabilitation is minimal. The procedure is minimally invasive – no scalpels used, only very fine needles, which traumatize the skin minimally.
- The result is not irreversible – approximately after 14-18 months the effect will retreat and the patient can decide whether to repeat the procedure or not.
How is a non-surgical facelift performed?
We use the latest filler injection techniques, such as 8-point-lifting and a profound face analysis. Based on the individual face analysis, the specifics of the client’s face are thoroughly assessed. When performing the procedure, the client’s facial expressions, possible specifics and asymmetries of the muscles are taken into account. Based on the profound analysis, most suitable methods and components are selected and so best individual results will be ensured.
Good to know:
After the procedure:
- It is not recommended to use make-up products in the next 12 hours.
- You should not drink alcohol in the next 24 hours.
- Avoid visiting the sauna for two weeks.
- Avoid active facial and massage treatments for two weeks.
The result of treatment lasts for 14-18 months depending on your life style, type of skin and injection technique.
We provide treatments to under 18 year olds only with parental consent.
- Hypersensitivity to lidocaine
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Active herpes
What’s the price?
Juvederm Ultra + Volbella + Voluma/Volift = 995 EUR (1197 EUR)
During the pre-consultation, the beauty specialist will recommend the best combination of filler injections, which are particularly suited you.