Removal of skin lesions with UltraPulse CO2 laser
UltraPulse laser can be used to remove benign elevated skin lesions. Indications for procedure:
- Elevated birthmarks, i.e. naevi
- Pigment spots
- Moles (not on the sole)
- Other benign skin lesions
The laser removes a skin lesion completely without scarring the skin as it happens if it is removed surgically. Some skin lesions start growing back after some time and require repeated procedures.
Before the treatment the skin lesion is examined using a special device – a dermatoscope. If there is a suspicion that the skin lesion is malignant, it has by all means to be removed by surgery and not by laser.
Local anaesthesia is applied during the procedure. The procedure is performed by a dermatologist. The rehabilitation period is on the average 10 days and it is painless.
Dermatologist consultation fee including dermatoscopy is 65€. The price of removal of skin lesions starts from 90€ (including the the consultation and dermatoscopy).
Good to know:
After the procedure:
- The treated area should not be exposed to the sun for at least 2 months (you should use protective sunscreen SPF 50)
- The treated area should not be washed for 24 hours.
- Avoid sauna and swimming pools for at least 10 days.
We provide treatments to under 18 year olds only with parental consent.
- Rash, herpes infection or a tattoo in the treated area
“I enjoy working with the UltraPulse laser as it helps solve so many problems. You can remove skin lesions easily and safely without scarring. Splendid results make both the patient and the doctor happy.”