Some people have protruding ears, which is their peculiarity, but unfortunately, such positioning of the ears is not considered an ideal of beauty.
Good to know:
In case of general anaesthesia, you should not eat or drink 6-8 hours before surgery; in case of local anaesthesia, you do not have to refrain from eating or drinking.
- Surgery lasts 1-2 hours.
- If necessary, you will spend the night in the clinic under the care of a nurse.
- If required, you can take up to 5 days off from work.
- Full recovery takes 5-6 weeks.
- You will see the final result after 6 months.
For two weeks before surgery and three weeks after surgery you should avoid taking aspirin or any other blood-thinning medicine or use any food additives.
After surgery, you should wear a head band, which will fix your ears and help avoid any injuries, 24 hours for 2 weeks, and then during sleep another 2 weeks.
Surgery is preceded by surgeon consultation*, during which the patient explains his or her wishes and expectations and the doctor suggests a treatment plan. Each patient is different, and jointly with the doctor the best personal treatment is chosen.
* Plastic surgeon appointment fee is €40.