Every woman dreams of having beautiful breasts. Too small breasts may make you feel less feminine and lead to lack of confidence. Breasts may also lose their volume after carrying a child and breastfeeding or after weight loss.
Breast implants. We use round as well as new ergonomic Motiva implants, which guarantee a very natural result. We also offer B-Lite implants which are up to 30% lighter in weight, and Polytech implants.
Good to know:
- Surgery is performed with general anaesthesia.
- You cannot eat or drink 6-8 hours before surgery.
- After surgery, you will spend the night in the clinic under the care of a nurse.
- You should take 4-5 days off from doing everyday work.
- Recovery and return to normal life rhythm takes approximately 3-4 weeks; you can start physical exercise after 4-6 weeks from surgery.
- You will see the final result after 6-12 months.
The first post-surgery follow-up is usually after one month from surgery, then after 3 months, 6 months and 12 months, and from there on once a year.
- The skin should be healthy and clean. There should be no active skin diseases or abscesses.
- Before surgery and during recovery period, you should not consume alcohol as it causes swelling.
- You should not get pregnant within a year after surgery. Also, it is recommended to wait one year after pregnancy and stopping breastfeeding before coming to surgery.
Surgery is preceded by surgeon consultation*, during which the patient explains her wishes and expectations and the doctor suggests a treatment plan. Each patient is different, and jointly with the doctor the best personal treatment is chosen.
* Plastic surgeon appointment fee is €40.