Biorevitalization moisturizes the skin, restores its elasticity and gives the skin a healthy glow. It is a new rejuvenating treatment using hyaluronic acid*. It efficiently improves the moisture levels of the skin and helps restore the qualities needed to preserve the youthfulness of the skin.
Moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
At Medemis, we use new generation filler (Juvederm Hydrate), which is delivered into the skin by micro injections. Biorevitalization is used for revitalizing the face skin, neck, décolletage and hands.
We recommend the procedure in the following cases:
- Ageing skin – to treat superficial wrinkles occurred due to dryness of the skin, mimic wrinkles, and tired skin
- Before and after skin resurfacing and peeling, also after photorejuvenation treatment
- People, who have been exposed to the sun for a long time; it is also effective for “loyal clients” of sunbeds
- Women who have ended breastfeeding
You will notice just after the first procedure that the skin condition has considerably improved. To achieve the best result, it is recommended to start with 3 treatments sessions with a four-week interval. As a result, the skin will stay moisturized for, as a rule, up to 3 months. Depending on the age and life style, the result may last for a longer or shorter time (e.g., smoking and excessive sunlight may reduce the duration of the result). Then, it is recommended to repeat the treatment to achieve a long-lasting result.
Good to know:
Compared to mesotherapy, which also moisturizes and nourishes the skin, biorevitalization has a more intense impact. The treatment is painless as the needles used are micro-sized and a local anaesthetic (lidocaine cream) is applied.
- As a result of the treatment, the skin will develop small papulae, which are absorbed in 3-5 days.
- At the injection area, redness may occur, which will disappear in a day or two.
- If you have a cold sore, the treatment cannot be performed.
- We provide treatments to under 18 year olds only with parental consent.
“The clients are happy that compliments are being said to them about their beautiful complexion – the skin has a healthy glow and is much smoother. The clients like to have the treatment both during summer, when the skin becomes dryer because of the sun, and during winter, when the face skin becomes sallow and dull.”