Droopy and heavy upper or sagging lower eyelids can make you appear older than you actually are, creating a tired look. With surgical correction, it is possible to freshen up your looks and light up “tired and old” eyes again. Both upper and lower eyelids can be corrected.
Good to know:
- As a rule, surgery is performed with general anaesthesia.
- Surgery lasts from 45 min. to 2 hours.
- After surgery, you will spend a couple of hours in the clinic under the care of a nurse.
- After surgery, there might be bruises and haematomas, which usually disappear within a week up to a month.
- It would be good to take sunglasses with you to protect your eyes after surgery.
- To reduce swelling and haematomas, it is recommended to use ice bags.
- Until full recovery, you should avoid hot bath and sauna.
- You will see the final result after 6 months.
Surgery is preceded by surgeon consultation*, during which the patient explains her wishes and expectations and the doctor suggests a treatment plan. Each patient is different, and jointly with the doctor the best personal treatment is chosen.
* Plastic surgeon appointment fee is €40.